15 Feb 2016

Challenge # 77 Something for the Males

Hello everyone,  I know it's now February, the weather has in some areas in the UK and the US been quite severe and dramatic. I hope you are not suffering from any bad weather wherever you may live.  Please stay warm and safe. Crafting is so good for you, enjoy your hobby.

Here at Sparkles we have again been overwhelmed with the creations added to our last challenge
 # 76 - January Blues (Monochromatic Blues)  We are grateful and do appreciate you taking the time to join in  our fun. We were delighted to have  such a wonderful sponsor for the challenge - so here are the winners


Prize 1 
Di's Digi Stamps 
Prize is a $10 Voucher





The Spotlight Winner is............

#19 engelchen

Congratulations to our Spotlight Winner.
 To claim your prizes please email our
 Sponsor Hostess Helen at helenann_1971@yahoo.com  
 Please remember to collect your Winner's badge from the side bar. 
Once again thanks to our generous sponsors.
**************
Now, chosen byDel we have our
Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)


#3 Kuni

#17 Craftlollea


#47 Danny


Such amazing and wonderful talent. 
Congratulations to you all, 
 Please remember to collect your well earned Top 3 Winner's badge.
*****************
If you would  like to be a Guest Designer for three months
all you need to do is add GDT after your name on your entry.

***********************
Please welcome Babs our new member to the Design Team



Hi my name is Barbara but I liked to be called Babs, I have been married to my wonderful husband
 for 46 years this May. I have three grown up children and 8 granchildren and two great 
grandchildren who are my world..I got into card making quite a few years ago now when I was 
given a card making kit for my birthday now I am well and truly addicted and love
 to make cards every chance I get.. I am thrilled to be joining the Design Team.
Hugs Babs x


Our sponsor this month 
Prize - Surprise package sent by sponsor

Challenge #77Something For the Males

Chosen by Brenda who is taking a break, but continues
to comment on your exciting entries. 
Let's see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team

Babs


Cathy

Caz

Del

Helen N

Helen P

Maryvonne


Vickie


Thanks to the Design Team for their wonderful inspiration.
If you would like to play along, please click on RULES,
            at the top of the page. Link your post with the  Blue In Linkz below.                                Thank you for your visit, we will return with a new challenge
 and the winners on  15th March. 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you verry mutch for choosing my Card for Top 3. I'm proud of it ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic inspiration from the DT, had fun playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations by the DT. Love all the images and the layouts are fantastic. Really amazing works.

    Hugs Doris
    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete